Stockwood CBS (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and to making only responsible use of your data.
1. Information about you
- We hold information regarding members shareholding, their contact details and all that the members have told us about their wishes for their shareholding.
- We hold a communications email list for people that have signed up to this list, for example from our website, or enquiry forms at events.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
2. Use of this information
- Your personal information will only be used to process your requests, and to provide you with information relating to our charity work. We write blog emails to our members and those on our communications email list. We also write emails to our members regarding Society business.
- We will never pass your information onto another organisation.
- Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for the purpose for which it was collected.
- We retain records of our past members’ membership.
- We delete records from our communications email list when subscribers un-subscribe.
3. Your rights
- You have the right to access information held about you. You can request access to the information we hold on you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like us to correct or update any information, or if you would like information deleted from our records, then please email us at email@example.com